Cost Savings for TXANS Members
TXANS is doing its part to help member businesses reduce costs. To protect your company from paying excessive workers’ comp costs TXANS has successfully led the effort to allow other options for providing quality, affordable work injury benefits nearly twenty years. For more on TXANS successful legislative program, please click here.
Helping to Avoid Costly, Fines, Penalties and Legal Action
TXANS also provides a variety of services designed to support responsible nonsubscriber programs. These services are designed to help employers succeed in providing other types of injury benefits as well as helping members to avoid costly, fines, penalties and litigation.
TXANS Member Publications and Online Resources
- TXANS News - TXANS Monthly Newsletter
- TXANS Newsline
- TXANS Capitol Report - TXANS Legislative News Report
- TXANS Update – TXANS Legislative Updates
- TXANS Member Resource Center
- Updates on Nonsubscriber Laws & Regulations
- Nonsubscriber Forms & Notices in Downloadable Formats
- TXANS Laws & Regulations
- Relevant State & Federal Case Law Summaries
- Relevant Legal Resources (Nonsubscriber Statutes & Regulations)
- Audio Programs on Nonsubscriber-Related Topics
- Access to TXANS Member Surveys
- Special Events Designed Especially for Texas Nonsubscribers
- A Trained Staff to Help You
- No Charge for Additional Company Contacts
TXANS’ membership is a corporate membership that serves the entire company. Every employee from the president’s office to the production staff can access the valuable services available to TXANS members. To register for TXANS member benefits, please click here.
Discounted Educational Programming
TXANS members receive considerable discounts, typically 40-50%, off the cost of admission to TXANS meetings and events. TXANS educational programs usually require an admission charge and TXANS members and supplier receive specially discounted rates off the non-member price. Here a just a few examples of the types of programs offered by TXANS.
Discounted Nonsubscriber Training
Education and training play an important role in a company’s success as a Texas nonsubscriber and as a result, TXANS offers costs effective on-site training for TXANS members. A few of the topics include:
- Nonsubscriber Laws & Regulations
- Nonsubscriber Injury Benefit Programs
- ERISA & Its Application to Texas Nonsubscriber Programs
- The Differences & Similarities between Workers’ Compensation & Nonsubscription
- Evaluating the Nonsubscriber Option
- Nonsubscriber Facts & Figures
- Workplace Safety – Increased Emphasis for Texas Nonsubscribers
Many programs are certified for continuing education credit by the Texas Department of Insurance.
For additional information, please contact TXANS at firstname.lastname@example.org.